Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Random dribble

A few things really...

Last night was proper fun. Street chortles rock. Chat, urban scenery, what can you ride off? Even going up to the bridge I was eyeing everything up. And I dont just mean the local talent (only one fine lady noted all night right enough!). Anyway, chotles at the bridge were good. My new plate (respect is due to Pete from work for sorting that out), exclusive FO design :) Just needed some persuasion to sit closer to the chain so the chain doesn't wedge between the plate and last remaining front cog. This was noticed when I landed my only bad landing of the night! Fixed now, all good. The park was fun too, just need to practice the technical stuff, but the church yard is all good for that. The landings were dialled all night, bar one!

The street race down in Bridnorth looks awesome. Pity it wasn't open entry! Pity I'm off to Thailand on Monday otherwise I'd have gone to watch. No, it isn't a pity I'm off to Thailand, but you get my drift!

Ste, depending on job prospects, I may be joining you in FO up north! Find out this week, so I may be taking you up on your offer sooner rather than later!

Party at mine on Friday for anyone hasn't already heard. If you haven't been invited, there may or may not be a reason for that. Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment