Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Back in the saddle...

This week Ryan was out and it was good to see him and catch up, share a few war stories and we both noticed what a difference having a proper chat on the hills seemed to make them a lot shorter!

I was on fire though - awesome fitness and really beginning to feel like I've found my skills again. The combination of strength, cardio and core balance that I've been working on over the winter has started to pay dividends and combined with the sublime handling of the Five is giving me real confidence. The next step will be to learn to jump again, as at the moment I'm bloody quick (for me at least) on both the rough stuff and starting to find my cornering skills... But jumping is something else again so perhaps a trip to Glentress beckons?



James
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment