Thursday, August 30, 2012

From strength to strength...


Well out on the Orange tonight, and just Tony and I so we made good time and it feels like my fitness is coming back. It's been wet so the trails are grippy, but puddle ridden, but a combination that guarantees a smile.

Really interesting to chat to Tony about his trips to the Alps, and how he's finding his 1x10 setup - also really cool to see a Fox Vanilla R retrofitted to his Specialized Enduro... a blast from the past, and a solid shock that plenty of Fearingout riders past and present have relied upon...

So fitness was reasonable, and last week on the hardtail certainly helped me start to find the speed again and I felt confident and reasonably quick on the rough straight sections but I really need to find my cornering mojo... I'm sure it'll come back :)

Got home and finally bought a copy of 'From the Inside Out' on iTunes. What a mega film... an hour spent then creating a Wishlist on Chain Reaction - £600 and counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment