Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Coiler's finished...



Well at last tonight I finished (well almost) rebuilding the Coiler after a bit of a suspension overhaul... not quite as bad as I envisaged but it's taken me some time.
Took her for a spin down the street - wow - I'd forgotten how much fun a full bouncer is! 5" of bliss.

Fitted the 60mm DMR stem - its sharpened up the steering slightly (and looks more hardcore then the old Raceface Evolve XC one!). Also got Goodridge brake pads fitted courtesy of Mr Warnock! Just waiting until after Thursday/when I get enough brake fluid to replace the rear hose as it's got a suspected leak at the rear caliper. Seems ok again at the moment though so fingers crossed!

Can't wait until Thursday - they'll be a big turnout from what I've heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment