Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome "home"

So, I've moved home to the parents house, start a new job tomo (monday), and I await the sale of my flat so I can buy a pad in Glasgow and use that 2nd bedroom as a bike room!....anyway...

Having driven home Saturday, what else was I going to do with my Sunday!...So another 4hour+ session at GT FR park and I have to say...why doesn't Britain have more places like this?!!! Had a top days riding, now fully confident doing 1 handers, hips, tweaks, tables, blinds, NO HANDERS, but most importantly dialling a complete run of sweet moves. I was genuinely about the 2nd or 3rd best trickster out there today and some semi-pro photographer snapped me doing a "look away" (dunno real name for it), with a hip, but I was looking at my shaddow on the ground (so the photo looks like anyway!) and it's a mint shot. Hope to get a copy of it, then I'll post it up.

Buzzing as ever. A few general comments....ppl wearing armour and no HELMET. Duh, vegetable application form for you lot, but your arms and legs will be fine. Beanie's instead of HELMETS...duh, as above for you. Dickheads standing in the way of the start ramp and even bigger dickheads standing at the exit of the last table...if i've just done a no hander, I'm going fast, so MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE out of the way!

Def going to get the Cove out next time, the Stinky is SOOOOOOOOO heavy when you see the HT DJ boys...single speed conversion methinks...and DJ1s of course ;)

Also nearly ran out of wall on the wall ride I hit it so high! What am I going to do next weekend I wonder.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment