Friday, June 19, 2009

On one...



Not literally - although we should have an On-one successor (Ragley) in our midst in a month or so via Wideopen (to join the Cotic Bfe I'll be running)...

No on-one from a riding view point.

A crazy man thinks he's in control of life, and his ride, but I like to think that I can react fast to what the trail throws at me... tonight Jon and I really enjoyed the short Macclesfield Forest blast. Charity Lane was immense - I somehow held Jon at bay despite being on the hardtail and him being the fastest rider in Macc at the moment! Awesome. Singletrack was fun. Despite some extra scoping it still needs some effort to link things up... but safer (although I did lose the front end on the flowy grassy descent).

Rock on.

France 2010? My 30th? Hardtails? VW Camper?


If you're up for joining Leo, Jon and I let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment