Monday, October 01, 2007

EUCC Freshers Trips

Took the Edinburgh Uni Freshers out to Glentress and Inners this weekend. Had some fun riding spooky woods and the freeride park on Saturday (still no closer to landing a 360), and spent yesterday afternoon pushing up at Inners. It was my first full day on clipped in on the DH bike and the pedals were messing with my head to start with, and I was totally off the pace. After following a few of the fast guys down I soon got used to them and was much faster at the end of the day. Still need to do alot more riding on them before Im fully confident clipping in and out.
This weekend is going to see the racing come to me as the Fat Face Night Race takes place in Edinburgh City Centre. Spoke to Chris Roberts today and things are set for a great day of racing. I'll be racing in the hardtail category so its back on with both brakes and some fat tyres to handle the stairs. I just hope the Holeshot frame will take a 2.7"........

No comments:

Post a Comment