Monday, June 25, 2007

Carnage?

Headed over to Foel yesterday, did some building, did some running from the rain and even did some riding!

Track 3 Drop in...


A few runs on Track 3 had my apetite whetted (not wetted!)...let some air out of the tyres for more traction, was buzzing. After passing the young guns sat in the mud at the side (!), I had a small hop off the bike, got back on it, and as I was heading over the bridge, pinned the jump and got on the brakes to set myself up for the roots and tight line ahead, AAAAAAAAARGH, no fucking front break, seems my hop off had trapped my hose against the foliage! anyway, the back end got all loose and off I came! No control, so rolled backed into the drop in, raging.

Got to the car and started bleeding the brakes, to no avail as my hose has stripped internally. That was the end of the riding, so I played uplift driver, muchos fun! It pissed it down not long after anyway. Andy had just changed into his gear and got soaked after one run...Jus was soggy in his "old skool" outfit of jeans, Haha, everyone was minging! Off to the pub was the only option...

Check out the rain!...

Good day and banter as ever, and apparently what was good enough for me, was good enough for Steve Parr on Saturday! Steve came off worse though, bad shoulder I hear, get well soon! Not as bad as this lad though,
WEAR BODY ARMOUR.......
A few nice pics too on www.foelgasnach.co.uk/riderspics230607.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment