Sunday, June 17, 2007

Got the gear, plus new ideas...

Another early morning and I rose excited like a child to get to GT FR park...the met office yet again pulled a blinder and claimed rain, but it never came, so GT FR park it was (was gonna hit inners if it had rained!). The stinky was on form, and I reinstated big time!

Whips, hips, tweaks and ultimate development for me...one handers and then no handers. The top section was getting dialled all day, and I had a different trick on every table. One run had a one hander, a no hander, whip, hip and tweak all in one. Absolutley f@*#ing mint :D

Good craic as usual with random parkers. Also and met Robin again, he was throwing some nice one hander-no hander-then one hander landing, bar spins, opposite whips and all. His bike still sounds fuct tho LOL!

Just a few pics, and tbh I could have taken these in my car boot anywhere, but trust me, I'm buzzing from the FR park as usual, build more in the UK plllllllllllllllllease! nice shot of the FO gear though, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment