Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mixed bag

Well, I'm loving my new job....in this context cos it means today for example I spent 5 hours at Glentress Freeride park (yes, again!). Took the Stinky back today as the Cove really needs a stiffer front end (we'll see how soon I get Argyles/DJ1s!).

Anyway, back in the 7" full sus' groove, I got up to speed and felt at home, taking my tables flatter and trying to concentrate on style. Got the one and no handers going sweet, aiming for suicide style soon. Also got my whips going better, and loved mixing it all together.

On the new trick front I've been watching "Drop in" on Extreme sports, and the table/whip/one footer those guys pull are so sweet...so....I tried a couple of times to pull a table with a one footer kick out. Gladly I had the raceface on, as I shinned it once! Will concentrate on those next time.....because....I have a fear of no footers! All the more so as I cased a landing trying it and ended up on the floor...and as I had no arm armour on (doh, I know!) I am now all gashed on my right arm, ouch. Nevermind!

The park was mental busy for a Tuesday, with kids attending the bub-in-the-forest biking school, with the kids getting taught manuals and all. Maybe I should go!

Anyways, no riding shots, but here's my scar...

No comments:

Post a Comment