Monday, August 13, 2007

Quick warm up.

Spent a couple of hours just feeling out the track at Ae on Sunday in preperation for the Scottish Champs this weekend. I didnt want to push too hard as i still have a hefty split in my rim. I was also stuggling with being clipped in on a DH track for the first time (read, I fell after being on the bike for all of ten seconds). May stick to the flats for the race. Met a sound guy called Les up there who was taking a few shots of all the riders up there in the morning. Check out his album on pinkbike.com here, he's had a few Picture Of the Day (PODs) but his shots speak for themselves, and I'm sure he wont mind me posting this one up of myself.

New rims should be arriving at work soon and will be built up for the Champs. I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment