Saturday, July 08, 2006

I've finally done it... Bitten the proverbial bullet and invested in a fine piece of Kona Engineering. The 2005 Coiler in an irresistably shiny blue colour proved too tempting for me when I went to visit High Peak Cycles today. The "just looking" trip ended with a swipe of the credit card and a brand new bike to boot! The big dilemma I faced was then deciding what frame size to go for... Mr Hilton for one thought that an 18" would be better as it allows for more manoevrability on the downhill sections. The sales assistant in the shop however did a good job at convincing me to go for the 19" on account that it offers a more ergonomic ride for any trips of more than just a few miles. Suffice to say I'm very excited about my new purchase and shall be looking forward to riding it around Macclesfield Forrest and beyond during the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment